Updates required to any of my apps etc.

  • Subject: Updates required to any of my apps etc.
  • From: Steve Cooper <scoop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 00:51:18 +0000

Chaps

Not had too much time to read the list lately but seen a few things that
I could do with updating like the GSHED plugin and TOM10 issues.  Also
some bits in HV for the probe.

Can anyone that waiting for a feature to be added or a fix mail me
offlist and I'll see what I can do. Otherwise I might miss it if I don't
get chance to read the list messages in full.

Cheers

S.