RE: Python libraries

  • Subject: RE: Python libraries
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 17:52:31 -0000

Stuart,

I was looking at Python on XBox, and didn't get anywhere (but then,
let's face it - highly skilled programmer is not a label I have to
wear!!)

I figured that xPL support actually in the heart of XBMC would be better
- and have been working towards that end.. First I had to teach myself
C++, and have made good progress on that front...

Someone kindly sent me a copy of the XDK, and I can happily confirm that
I built my own (working) XBMC from the v1.1.0 source bundle this
afternoon.

I have also made good progress towards setting up a debug platform on my
Second XBOX (just a wee bios issue to sort, and I'm there!)

On the whole, it's a good time :) - winter nights are so more
productive!

Ian.