RE: xplrionet 3.8i newbie problems/questions

  • Subject: RE: xplrionet 3.8i newbie problems/questions
  • From: "Tony Tofts" <tony@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 07:57:18 -0000

> The problem is that I cannot use the web page to control the
> rio unit remotely. From what documentation/comments I have
> read this functionality is built into xplrionet.  I'm either
> missing something on how to use this or its not working for
> me.. I assume that clicking on the link 'play' should play
> the tracks displayed.

Pressing play should play whatever's in "current"

The website is part of xplrionet, but all the web server does is send an
xpl
message that xplrionet then picks up again and actions.

So the things to check are

A) xplrionet hub (or another hub) are running on the xplrionet pc

B) there is no firewall blocking xpl packets

Regards
Tony