Re: warning regarding mss100

Not seen this with my VFD mss100 unit but not sure I have ever tried to
reconfigure the port details.  I'll check later.

The mss100 port settings need to be set via the mss100 configuration web
pages so I can fully understand why when the app tries to reopen the port
with different setting that the app might hang.  Essential you will have
changed the app port setting but the mss100 with still be communicating on
the old basis.

S.

"Tony Tofts"
<tony@xplhal.