Two UI questions/suggestions

  • Subject: Two UI questions/suggestions
  • From: "golemk6" <golemk6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 18:30:58 -0000

I just started using xpl, and am VERY impressed by it.  Kudos again to
the entire team.

I do have two quick questions/suggestions:

1) Is it possible to rejigger the menuing system on the Rio interface
so that you go Artist->Albums->Tracks, rather than
Artists->Tracks?
Another option would be Artist->Albums&Tracks, where the Albums
appear
at the top of the list in brackets.

e.g.:
[Album1]
[Album2]
Track1
Track2

I don't know if the database structure would make this difficult, but
since the web interface is able to organize things this way, I'm
hoping that the Rio interface will be able to pull the same trick.

2) What actions can be taken in the Current Playlist page on the Rio
interface?  My gut feeling is that there should be a way to jump to
and/or remove tracks, but I haven't found a way to make that happen.
Am I missing something, or is that still a pending feature?

Again, many thanks to the developers.

Alex