Re: Advanced info on xplrionet v3.6c being released this evening

I'd had some issues with syncing too.. the problem is the symptoms seem to
change all the time... It's difficult to pin it down

here are some of the problems I've encountered:

1) 3 of the 4 units playing fine, the master not playing at all (but still
responding to remote control operations)
2) 2 units playing one track 1 playing another and the 4th doing nothing
3) total refusal to clear the playlist
4) Skip causing immediate loss of sysnc (by about 1 second)
5) Sending TTS to 1 units causes some units volume to be 'wrong' a slight
touch of the dial returns to correct volume

I'm trying to put together the sequence of events that causes ewach, but
it's very difficult to repeat :/

HTH

Andy

On 11/08/2004 at 08:34 steve.cooper@xxxxxxx wrote:

>> The update also addresses problems with skip/back and (hopefully)
tracks
>> getting cut off at the end and display not updating/time not
reseting.

>I can still get it to crash by skipping forward then back using the
front
>panel commands, sometimes it works sometimes not.  I'll see if I can
work
>out exactly what circumstances cause it.
>
>Also managed to get it in a bit of a mess when syncing up two units,
one
>was playing and one wasn't and the one that wasn't stopped responding.
Not