Event Problem

Hi All
Having a problem with Events.....I have a recurring event which
updates the time on the vfd display every ten minutes and noticed that it
hasnt been working....Decided to have a look at the couple ogf events that
have created and when i tried to edit one of them it brought up an error to
basically state that an "Exception had occurred" something about
casting a
string as an integer and the a number ie 6........I deleted the event and
tried to create a new similiar events and then re edit them and got the
same
error..the number it brings up appears to have to do with the hour which
the
event is set for  ...ie ....if i set the time to 05:15 the number will be
5....Any ideas........

Frank