RE: Playlists/xplrionet

  • Subject: RE: Playlists/xplrionet
  • From: "Tony Tofts" <tony@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 13:29:57 +0100

Hi Andy,

> I've hunted around a bit and can't find anything. I'm having
> a problem with playlists. xplRionet sees them, but they are
> all empty on the web page, I'm using standard m3u playlist
> format.. anyone got any ideas?

Firstly, when scanning the playlists the scanner will ignore any track it
can't find in the main database (i.e. all tracks in a playlist must also be
scannned).

Secondly, the path/filenames must be either the full path or relative to
the
location of the m3u file.

Thirdly, having a quick look at the code I have feeling it might not work
if
the path/filenames are explicit UNC paths rather than relative to a UNC
path
- this assumes we are talking about scanning a folder on a UNC path
initially.

If none of the above explain the problem you can e-mail me a sample m3u
file
offlist if you like for me to look at.

Regards
Tony