RE: Re: W800

Hi Mal,

> Hard as nails, my app.  When we finally agree to get rid of
> that built in hub, it will be harder still ;-) (Having now
> seriously tempted fate, I await the inevitable flood of bug
> reports!)

Would you be interested in producing a stand-alone hub service, based on
your xPL C++ framework?

The reason for this is that currently, AFAIK, my .NET hub service is the
only stand-alone hub service that's out there for Windows, and of course
that requires the .NET framework.

I think a hub, being such a core building block, should require as few
prerequisites as possible (i.e. no .NET, no Java etc.)
So I thought a pure C++ implementation would be best.
(and also most efficient in terms of memory footprint etc.)

Any thoughts?

Regards,

John