RE: Re: exstreamer

  • Subject: RE: Re: exstreamer
  • From: Tony Tofts
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 21:09:00 +0000

> did you get my trace regarding the problem i was having w/
> the web interface hanging? i mailed it a week or so ago...

Nope, I remember getting an e-mail saying you were sending it - but havent
had it.

TBH supporting any browser other than IE at the moment is low priority
compared to all the other stuff still to be done.

The web browser would normally only hang if an xpl hub wasn't running (or
the xpl message was lost), but it should come back after 5 to 10 seconds.

But if you want to send it over I'll take a look, and see if anything
obvious jumps to mind. Please remind me which browser it was.

> i don't mind the large updates. i tend to download them to my
> machine while @ work & install them later. it'll be easier
> for you to manage the updates & links to the updates.

Yep, if we include all main files they'll only ever need to be one update
download regardless of version the user is on.

Regards
Tony