Re: exstreamer

  • Subject: Re: exstreamer
  • From: rleong1
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 20:47:00 +0000

did you get my trace regarding the problem i was having w/ the web
interface hanging? i mailed it a week or so ago...

i don't mind the large updates. i tend to download them to my machine
while @ work & install them later. it'll be easier for you to
manage
the updates & links to the updates.

--- In <a