Re: Re: johnb-sender

  • Subject: Re: Re: johnb-sender
  • From: Frank Mc Alinden
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 08:07:00 +0000

Hi Reynold

> i've been busy for the past 9 years doing this stuff ;)

Wow thats quite a while....i have dabbled these last 3 years (just a
novice)...

>starCOM, which i
> spent a lot of time beta testing.

Is that the Stargate software.....

> as far as xpl'ing stuff, i've been using the beta for xplrionet.
> that's going well after a few hurdles. i've also slowly added tts
&
> osd & have been using sendxpl to generate commands from my
starCOM
> scripts (i've been urging the author to add xpl support to starCOM :)

Good stuff ;-))

> i'm constantly upgrading stuff. it's never ending :)

Im starting to notice that too.......while im dabbling in ha /electronics
the shack is falling down around us..luckily my wife doesnt mind painting
and gardening ;-))....
Take Care
Frank