Connecting the tvosd to the network

  • Subject: Connecting the tvosd to the network
  • From: Frank Mc Alinden
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 05:44:00 +0000

Hi All
i have a spare mss100 unit and i would like to connect my tvosd unit
to the network but im not sure how to get it to work in th xpl
enviroment...Unlike Ians vfd unit which has a com port selection in the
configuration so you can configure the mss100 unit to the com port the vfd
is set for.....my tvosd unit doesnt have a com port selection.....Steve how
did you do yours ????
Thanks
Frank