RE: Copy/paste in determinator

  • Subject: RE: Copy/paste in determinator
  • From: Martin
  • Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 12:41:00 +0000

Hi John

You have answered my question, I've put a * in and the message now
appears on both slim players.

I think the Duplicate button would be a great idea, I've just started
using Xpl and I can see lots of instances where it would be ideal to
copy a determinator so you can edit for another function.

Martin.