Re: Copy/paste in determinator

  • Subject: Re: Copy/paste in determinator
  • From: John B
  • Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 12:22:00 +0000

> Is it possible to copy and paste actions within the Determinator ?

Not at the moment, but I think it's a great idea.

> I have a couple of Slims and wondered if i could copy the rules for
one
> player and then edit to work on the other player. Or is there a better
> way to do it.

I don't know exactly what you're trying to do, but if you want say an
on-screen
message to appear on both players, you don't need more than one
determinator to
do it:

Just edit the action that sends out the OSD message and change the target
to a
single * character - that way the message will be displayed on every
device.

But for other instances, a copy and paste would be useful.

I was thinking maybe a "Duplicate" button that would take the
whole determinator
and make a duplicate copy, which you could then amend as required?

Thoughts?

Regards,

John