Re: Re: Hvision

  • Subject: Re: Re: Hvision
  • From: Frank Mc Alinden
  • Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 03:18:00 +0000

Hi Martin
Your first message came thru ok.....

Frank
----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin" <<a
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=mcrul475UTXLPLj3yvtai4dPt-zGHuHF1LC-GXlJJyjxlxTP0AmUIfOaphg8gHiWmrm2Do24o1vIxPTKf9Us3og">ukha@o...</a>>
To: <<a
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=W9vv-gW0QnOWPBj-Ee_WAicpG-3XmcmU5I5wBU74DVmbojfhl_m97ecSxdPEQbF4BfeIb3kJfRguwFrUr6M">ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx</a>>
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 5:33 AM
Subject: RE: [ukha_xpl] Re: Hvision

> *** repost 1st sent didn't seem to appear ***
>
> Steve
>
> I have downloaded the new version and I am having problems with the
> number of trigger messages coming from XplHV. I have all my inputs
> except B's and C's in the exclude file but its sending out messages
for
> all inputs if any one is triggered.
>
> It will send a trigger out once a camera PIR has been triggered but
> because its getting so many messages coming through XplHal it takes
> about 1 - 2 minutes to action the trigger.
>
> All the INPUTUPDATE messages are coming through on mine OK in the DDE
> window.
> In HV Event reporting is not enabled but PC Comms and all check boxes
> are.
>
> I wonder if Frank has the same problem in that because Hal is
receiving
> so many messages from XplHV that it takes a while to process ??
>
> Can I do something to the HVExclude file to reduce all the triggers -
> currently its an exact copy of HVInput (my schedule) but with Inputs B
&amp;
> C removed.
>
> Martin

href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=Si_rdqduyC7Z2tnw_W_SHHHmCXwjZQVTtnHxhQffCD4t5BE7nfNpmEwT6CCEnrv7Bhucko8xrGE3tnM4BW668qEwIYB8ZiJL2aOtOWd8T_nHVkYJc5oieARmhl8YsP7qEzJsH0JTJxzIdvGVbABSxA">sentto-9148965-2174-1081349564-ukha=orchardnetworks.com@r...</a>
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=3Cvw_3B-rvKcL5Wa5ewmjWRfG57Dz-hgcUn_Jc9Fr0yI175XbNbBp4C9wG_ClYsEnS0vNzY_zCaEzVBDnkMz62WA7Q">steve.cooper@u...</a>

href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=RbYZ07wZOud-6q7JT8ZlBrOWfwBE5I-ozoHxIJLSxcPJqETvGc5hwz1IkeEN1F1P2S-gyL45MYyPMVaZsRqB2-Pl80Uk2vBfo8AhX0E">ukha_xpl-subscribe@xxxxxxx</a>
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=fNzyD9acCqiP1KQFtLM3z4mIrYT7vY6D8BdBPctFchOjeMG4gitG7nBmeh2JmU8GK_6HCcCZXxuk1SO0gC0A54kaVWfwaFf8PXIitg">ukha_xpl-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx</a>