RE: Re: xplrionet issues

  • Subject: RE: Re: xplrionet issues
  • From: Tony Tofts
  • Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 10:53:00 +0000

> Volume control.
>
> I was using the headphones, which should be the same as the
> line out, and the volume control works fine, i connected the
> audio outputs to the hi-fi and the volume control does not
> work. Haven't tested the speaker output from the rio yet.

Is this the 'line out' mod?

If so I'll build a 'line out' rio.bin as an option
(or maybe something a bit more clever...)

Volume definiteley works for speakers

> Track order.
>
> I need to check again, but pretty sure when i selected a deep
> purple live album it didn't start with 'ted the electrician'
> which is normally the first, is it doing it alphabetically? i
> think there was a rioplay version that had 'nosort' or
> something similar.

Should be in track order, as long as the tracks tags have track no's
Some of the displays on the rio and web page are deliberately in
alphabetical order, but should play in track order

I'll check this out

Regards
Tony