RE: xplrionet issues

  • Subject: RE: xplrionet issues
  • From: Graham Howe
  • Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 07:06:00 +0000

> d) support for virtual rio may be broken in current release
> (can anyone confirm this?)

I did have the virtual rio working, but after numerous changes of dhcp
settings to try to get a DDAR working, it now seems that the virtual one
does not work anymore. However I do now appear to have a DDAR working
even though everything is now back the way it was before! However I'm
still not entirely convinced that things are working properly as the
DDAR is reporting an address of 192.168.1.180 which is not being leased
by the SBS2003 server which shows the unit as having an IP of
192.168.1.16. DHCP is now disabled in the Rio Server software. I'm going
to have more of a play tonight, but I suspect if everything was powered
down for a while and then turned back on, the DDAR would be back to not
picking up the Rio Server.