Re: programming with xpllib, got Invalid PInvoke metadata format

  • Subject: Re: programming with xpllib, got Invalid PInvoke metadata format
  • From: boris_fr
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 19:18:00 +0000

AAArgh, I really know why now.
I've got 2 versions of .Net... One in english, which is 1.1.... and
one in French which is 1.0... used by my Visual Studio.Net
environment.

Ok, I stopped bugging you with this problem, I have to clean my
environment :(

Boris

--- In <a
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=_toUcO4kz2TviXMJLbnM5XyE2qgXOPqi4WisPTzd5BbriYJT3bfxh5UzUKUAuIILb9y7k4mTAFhGoRAwowc">ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx</a>,
"boris_fr" <boris_fr@y...> wrote:
> Ok, I'm doing a self respond as I "solve" my problem with
the help
of

"boris_fr" <boris_fr@y...> wrote:
> > I'm trying to do a program with dot net csharp, but I've got
> problem.
> >
> > After putting the listener in debug mode, I have this in the
> > c:\xpllib-debug-log.txt:
> > Error sending heartbeat: System.TypeLoadException: Invalid
PInvoke