Re: xPL-Genesis

  • Subject: Re: xPL-Genesis
  • From: Frank Mc Alinden
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 11:42:00 +0000

Hi Ian
I will only be using Genesis to send "text" messages and it will
not
support receiving xPL messages...As i understand it ..they are going to
modify
the Technician software so i can write scripts which will add the xPL stuff
around the text message......I think a full blown xPL functionality would
be a
long way off ..... ..Still harping on at them to implement the C_Bus
stuff.....
i,ll be happy with text messaging for now.. ;-))
Frank