Re: A good week

  • Subject: Re: A good week
  • From: Frank Mc Alinden
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 12:59:00 +0000

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0
Transitional//EN">
<DIV><FONT face="Arial" size="2">Hi
Steve</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial"
size="2">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
The temp thing to start is good but my thoughts are to have it
as&nbsp;a zoned device and then later introduce the zoned ibuttons
etc.........But do whatever suits your
needs........</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial"
size="2"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial"
size="2">Frank</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE>
<DIV>----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
<DIV><B>From:</B> <A
title="steve.cooper@xxxxxxx" href="mailto:steve.cooper@xxxxxxx";>steve.cooper@xxxxxxx</A>
</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title="ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx"
href="mailto:ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx";>ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx</A>
</DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Wednesday, September 10, 2003 8:03
PM</DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> Re: [ukha_xpl] A good
week</DIV>
<DIV></DIV><TT>> Does that mean when you get back
fresh from holidays that we might havexPL enabled 1 wire Hubs&nbsp;
soon ;-))......Well to get things started and me thinking what type of
functionality areyou looking for out of the hubs.&nbsp; The reason is
that 1-wire is likeanything else you have lots of different devices hanging
off of the end andeach device has different functions.Initially I was
thinking of concentrating on temperature sensors as this iswhat most people
use then looking at some of the iButtons.&nbsp; Then having amore
detailed look at zoning.&nbsp; But I would prefer to make something
thatsatisfies everyone's needs so let me know what you are looking
for.S.___________________________________________________________________________The
information contained in this message is confidential and may be legally
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy
or otherwise use it and do not disclose it to anyone else. Please noti
fy the sender of the delivery error and then delete the message from your
system. Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the
author only.Communications will be monitored regularly to improve our
service and forsecurity and regulatory purposes.Thank you for your
Links: <A href="http://www.xplproject.org.uk";>http://www.xplproject.org.uk</A>
<A href="http://www.xplhal.com";>http://www.xplhal.com</A> <A
href="http://www.xpl.myby.co.uk";>http://www.xpl.myby.co.uk</A>To
Post a Message: ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx Subscribe:&nbsp;