Re: A good week

  • Subject: Re: A good week
  • From: Frank Mc Alinden
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 10:37:00 +0000

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0
Transitional//EN">
<DIV><FONT face="Arial" size="2">Nice Work
Steve</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial"
size="2"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial" size="2">Does that
mean when you get back fresh from holidays that we might have xPL enabled 1
wire Hubs&nbsp; soon ;-))......</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial"
size="2"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial" size="2">Have a
nice break......</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial"
size="2"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial"
size="2">Frank</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE>
<DIV>----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
<DIV><B>From:</B> <A
title="steve.cooper@xxxxxxx" href="mailto:steve.cooper@xxxxxxx";>steve.cooper@xxxxxxx</A>
</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title="ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx"
href="mailto:ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx";>ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx</A>
</DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Wednesday, September 10, 2003 7:02
PM</DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> [ukha_xpl] A good week</DIV>
<DIV></DIV><TT>Well considering that I was just going to
have a bit of a play before Iwent on holiday I haven't done bad.I have all
the main components up and running as services.&nbsp; Got the
meteorinfo recorded into the database and displaying caller id onto the
tivo.I've managed install the latest version of jreceiver and got the
xplRioclient working.&nbsp; Even got the headlines displayed on the
tivo last night.Now I have all these messages flying around the system I
just need to takesome actions on them.Plans are to log more into to the
database (e.g. weather, indoortemperatures, history of music tracks played
etc) and to display it all onsome webpages but not before my holiday I'm
afraid.&nbsp; I'm round until theweekend but will be busy packing, look
forward to see what's new on myreturn.S.Note for Tony - the HeadlinesOSD
function needs some sys.waiting(4) aftereach headline and
"Command=clear" + Chr(10) tagged on the front of theOSD.BASIC
TEXT= messages_______
____________________________________________________________________The
information contained in this message is confidential and may be legally
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy
or otherwise use it and do not disclose it to anyone else. Please notify
the sender of the delivery error and then delete the message from your
system. Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the
author only.Communications will be monitored regularly to improve our
service and forsecurity and regulatory purposes.Thank you for your
Links: <A href="http://www.xplproject.org.uk";>http://www.xplproject.org.uk</A>
<A href="http://www.xplhal.com";>http://www.xplhal.com<
/A></A> <A href="http://www.xpl.myby.co.uk";>http://www.xpl.myby.co.uk</A>To
Post a Message: ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx Subscribe:&nbsp;