RE: A good week

  • Subject: RE: A good week
  • From: Tony Tofts
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 10:13:00 +0000

Hi Steve,

> I have all the main components up and running as services.
> Got the meteor info recorded into the database and displaying
> caller id onto the tivo. I've managed install the latest
> version of jreceiver and got the xplRio client working. Even
> got the headlines displayed on the tivo last night.

That's great news :-)

> Note for Tony - the HeadlinesOSD function needs some
> sys.waiting(4) after each headline and "Command=clear" +
> Chr(10) tagged on the front of the OSD.BASIC TEXT= messages

I never got around to finishing the osd headline script, so it's quite out
of date.

Need to avoid using sys.waiting at the moment, there is an issue with
multi-tasking vbscript.
Were working on a solution, but may be a little while before it's properly
sorted.

I assume youre using it to delay the screen update?
In which case instead of waiting, add delay=4 to the message

Regards
Tony