xbox and xpl

  • Subject: xbox and xpl
  • From: Tony Tofts
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 07:29:00 +0000

Hi all,

There doesn't seem to be much scope for doing much xpl wise with an xbox.

Unless it has linux installed of course.

If someone is using the xbox like this, and has suggestions for xpl
applications, please let me know.
Hopefully the hub and development framework (and therefore future linux
apps) can be used 'as is'.

Also, if anyone does have linux running on an xbox, I'd be interested in a
link to where I could get it from, please.

On the linux front, if anyone has some sample C code for working with the
serial port(s) I'd be really grateful for a copy please.

Thanks
Tony