Re: Re: Tivo problems

  • Subject: Re: Re: Tivo problems
  • From: Doogie Brodie
  • Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 23:17:00 +0000

Ian Lowe wrote:

> strange.. worth trying the transfer again? (I'm assuming you have
chmoded
> the file ok after transfer)

I've transfered it again (I did to it a couple of times before, honest!)
and it runs fine now :)

I've installed it and tivoosd but whenever I'm trying to configure it, I
get a "selected device does not support remote configuration"
message.

I'm running xplhal on a server, xplhal manager on this machine, and the
tivo client on the tivo - don't know if that makes any difference.

I ran tivoosd tivo & and I've got TONYT-TIVOOSD.TIVO showing up in
xPL
devices/ Awaiting config

I've tried to get a listener running on my laptop to trace everything
that's going on - closest I've found is Tony's VR database logger, but
I'm not sure if it's been changed for the new port or what - the dates
of the files suggest not.

--
Doogie