Re: [ADVERT] Request for xPL Beta Testers

  • Subject: Re: [ADVERT] Request for xPL Beta Testers
  • From: Steve Cooper
  • Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 22:51:00 +0000

> ifconfig lo up
> /var/hack/xplhub &
> /var/hack/tivoosd node0 &

I can't get this to work chaps. Got the two programs in /var/hack
and edited the sysinit file but I don't get any config from it.

I then tried to run it straight from the bash prompt and when running
xplhub I get "Cannot allocate memory" error. I have standard
memory
and tivoweb running.

What am I doing wrong and where can I check the sysinit errors?

S.

On the Meteor issue I got johns meteor service working with the CID
script but the message details from John's app are in lower case so
you need to bracket some of the Select case statement with a UCASE to
get it to work.