Re: [ADVERT] Request for xPL Beta Testers

  • Subject: Re: [ADVERT] Request for xPL Beta Testers
  • From: Steve Cooper
  • Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 20:29:00 +0000

> The Web front-end is a cut-down version of what can be done in the
xPLHal Manager - it's really intended for situations where you only
have browser-based access, e.g. to access xPLHal over the Internet,
or from a non-Windows PC etc.

In my situation that's what I use as the xplhal is running as a
service and therefore I don't have any access to it other than via
the web interface.

Also sorted the rioplay problem out. Turned out I was still on
version 0.1.9 of jreceiver and it wasn't until 0.2.2 that rioplay was
supported. Updated everything to 0.2.5 of jreceiver, got the latest
rioplay from sourceforge and applied the rioplay xpl bits. all
working fine now.

Now let's try this TTS Rio stuff :-)

S.