Re: xPLHAL INSTALL

  • Subject: Re: xPLHAL INSTALL
  • From: armagh_elect
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 09:54:00 +0000

Hi Tony

> It isn't compulsory to support them, just need to ensure people
are aware of
> the fact.

OK ...

> > not clear as per the schema?????

Stuffed that up as normal ...What i meant Tony in the OSD SCHEMAit
statesa value of Delay = 0 should be interpreted as either maximum
possible delay (60 seconds in my case) or "do not clear" (which i
prefer)...

> That doesn't mean you can't check this if you want to
>
> The message to your pic could contain hop=1 thru hop=10 when it
arrives,
> since it could of passed over many bridges

Ok So i could check to see if hop = 1 to 10 and if not in this range
discard the message ??

Thanks for the clarification

Frank