Re: xPLHal Win 98 problems, does this help?

  • Subject: Re: xPLHal Win 98 problems, does this help?
  • From: Gary
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 16:25:00 +0000

Thanks for all your help

But a lesson learnt all around, I did check what I needed here

op=modload&amp;name=FAQ&amp;file=index&amp;myfaq=yes&amp;id_cat=2&amp;categories=The+Basic
s&amp;parent_id=0

And it doesnt mention I need a network card installed ?

Its one of those things thats obvious to yourselves, but not to
someone new to the protocol.

Regards,

Gary

--- In <a