Re: xPLHal Win 98 problems, does this help?

  • Subject: Re: xPLHal Win 98 problems, does this help?
  • From: Steve Cooper
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 00:02:00 +0000

You will need to have the xPL_Hub running as well.

S.

--- In <a
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=d63BMlJz4WnT6MnzTCNi3xbXoXslvXOx9WKbhNxLgBaXSkk-5c9gyJ-88MGCd4UokX6Ng95jZphEJjluUZIEZOf7ww">ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx</a>,
"Steve Cooper" <steve.cooper@u...>
wrote:
> Gary
>
> For the time being try running Ian monitor program

op=modload&amp;name=Downloads&amp;file=index&amp;req=viewsdownload&amp;sid=8