Applicatio Updates

  • Subject: Applicatio Updates
  • From: Tony Tofts
  • Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2003 09:00:00 +0000

Hi all,

Have just uploaded new versions of my vb6 applications and development
frameworks to my website

If the application is being launched for the first time it generates an
instance of first 10 characters of hostname and then HHMMSS (e.g.
mypc085324) instead of default.

You don't need to update existing applications, as these will work fine
with
the change made to xPLHal.

Anyone who has used the frameworks to create an xPL application, and wishes
to add this functionality, please e-mail me offlist and I'll send over the
small piece of code that needs to be inserted into any existing
application.
You'll also need the latest version of the ocx (this exposes two new
properties IPAddress and HostName) from

Regards
Tony