New to group, RS232 input to MisterHouse via xpl and PIC micro?

  • Subject: New to group, RS232 input to MisterHouse via xpl and PIC micro?
  • From: vectra999uk2002
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 11:04:00 +0000

Hi All,

I am interested in interfacing to software running on a PC, to
control various appliances!

I also program Microchip Pic controllers in assembler, and I will be
passing info to the Pic via, RF modules using the Pic to stream data
into the serial port.

How suitable is MisterHouse and XPL on a PC, for interfacing via a
single serial port?

Where can I find out the required XPL format for my PIC micro needs
to send to serial port?

As I am new to XPL I am not sure of what I need ?

Any help greatfully received!

Thanks Gary