Re: xPL...1 Wire

  • Subject: Re: xPL...1 Wire
  • From: Frank Mc Alinden
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 09:52:00 +0000

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0
Transitional//EN">
<DIV><FONT face="Arial" size="2">Great
Stuff&nbsp; Steve</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial"
size="2"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial" size="2">Has the
temp sensor schema been sorted ??......</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial"
size="2"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial" size="2">Thanks for
the 1 wire code&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial"
size="2"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial"
size="2">Frank</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE>
<DIV>----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
<DIV><B>From:</B> <A
title="steve.cooper@xxxxxxx" href="mailto:steve.cooper@xxxxxxx";>steve.cooper@xxxxxxx</A>
</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title="ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx"
href="mailto:ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx";>ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx</A>
</DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Friday, May 30, 2003 6:20
PM</DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> Re: [ukha_xpl] xPL...1
Wire</DIV>
<DIV></DIV><TT>> Steve if you have time to work on the
xpl / 1 wire&nbsp; hub im happy to havea go at something else....Would
be able to test your code when youready......As I have had some PIC 1-wire
stuff working already I'm happy to get thingskick off by spending some time
integrating the xPL world into what I have.So it may be worth waiting for
me to have a go at that first and I can thenput the code out to the list
for others to test and play with.&nbsp; I'mcurrently waiting for my
updated version of Proton to arrive so hopefullythat might come today or
tomorrow so I can have a play at the weekend.&nbsp; Ifnot I'll be
chipping my chocollect xBox instead.I was going to work with temperature
devices first then we can decide whatother stuff would be useful and which
schemas to use to broadcast thedifferent types of
information.S.___________________________________________________________________________The
information contained in this message is confidential and may be leg
ally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read,
copy or otherwise use it and do not disclose it to anyone else. Please
notify the sender of the delivery error and then delete the message from
your system. Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the
author only.Communications will be monitored regularly to improve our
service and forsecurity and regulatory purposes.Thank you for your
Links: <A href="http://www.xplproject.org.uk";>http://www.xplproject.org.uk</A>
<A href="http://www.xplhal.com";>http://www.xplhal.com</A> <A
href="http://www.xpl.myby.co.uk";>http://www.xpl.myby.co.uk</A>To Post a Message:
ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx Subscribe:&nbsp; ukha_xpl-subscribe@xxxxxxx To