RE: Data Dictionary, First Draft

  • Subject: RE: Data Dictionary, First Draft
  • From: Keith Doxey
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 11:20:00 +0000

Looks good at first glance. Will study in depth later but a couple of
things
I have spotted...

you have

ZONE=<integer>
ZONENAME=<string>

SOURCE=<integer>

you dont have ( which I would need for KAT5 anyway)

SOURCENAME=<string>

ZONE=<integer>
ZONENAME=<string>

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk
www.kat5.tv

href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=iJhu7B3jWUVzR11RTsMq3XJUaFuer8sUous2HVhWk9v0iaXTPsqsTctqwBu4vxxAeZHIhM6GYO3KnYW6Cg">ian@w...</a>]
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=WEZP7I39yW9H05E5YGnmyjX1mIF-qeE0bbFYKjEuIJXmkLDmR5y-d6Xz8VCXxrjLtBZMAccGIHU1tWH4mj5O">ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx</a>
> Subject: [ukha_xpl] Data Dictionary, First Draft
>

> Okay guys, here is the first draft of the Data Dictionary...
>
> Over the next couple of weeks, all of the schemas will be
> updated to use
> these elements: from here on in, any new application should re-use an
> element from the data dictionary (where it makes sense: lets not be
> shoehorning bizarre data into the wrong tags just to re-use
> them!) and if a
> new element is needed, it will be added to the dictionary...
>
> This has to be the ultimate interoperability tool, and will
> help to make xpl
> messages much more useful across systems.
>
> Ian.

> Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's
> Important Questions.
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=0VaLsEDoipcq77YecMHrjoPP71unp-9O31TNNCYPuxw049B-owBWBbmfuaPivWimad0f7gzcYvG0N9OVbhi-je-diUZF0S5EMos">ukha_xpl-subscribe@xxxxxxx</a>
To Unsubscribe: <a
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=TnPzVfoa7ruduCImeTursKeavN5VtvJTUwvJufAXU9-NEz2ib2SjAv2PTv0fYGBqRhVtiurgqxO64UZLLr46GNmQ8vn5UsbcSIf0wnM">ukha_xpl-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx</a>