Re: xPL Projects

  • Subject: Re: xPL Projects
  • From: Frank Mc Alinden
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 08:25:00 +0000

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0
Transitional//EN">
<DIV><FONT face="Arial" size="2"><FONT
face="Courier New" size="3">>Was thinking of
having a section for this on the >new website I'm building,>along
with a wants list</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial" size="2">Sounds
like a great idea Tony ;-))&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Courier
New"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Courier
New"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Courier New">>I don't know
anything about 1-wire, though am very >interested.>I'm sure someone
can advise</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial"
size="2"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial" size="2">Neither do
i but theres plenty of info on the net......</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial"
size="2"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial"
size="2">Frank</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial"
size="2">&nbsp;</DIV></FONT>
<BLOCKQUOTE>
<DIV>----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
<DIV><B>From:</B> <A title="tony@xxxxxxx"
href="mailto:tony@xxxxxxx";>Tony
T</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title="ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx"
href="mailto:ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx";>ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx</A>
</DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Saturday, May 24, 2003 4:54
PM</DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> RE: [ukha_xpl] xPL
Projects</DIV>
<DIV></DIV><TT>>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
A while back we discussed having a list of Projects > listed that people
were working on..it would be nice to know > before starting a new
project what other people are&nbsp; doing so > we dont duplicate
things ..Was thinking of having a section for this on the new website I'm
building,along with a wants list> Also i think nows the time to >
think about (the hardware people anyway) starting projects > and having
them ready for nexts years UKHA MEET...Good point, it's never too soon to
think about this.>It would be > nice to have a stand with lots
of&nbsp; xPL enabled hardware + > software present.....&nbsp; I
agree fully. We had some on display at this years meet, but 'lots' wouldbe
even better.I'm even considering a standalone version of xPLHal, along the
lines ofhomevision, but tcpip biased Though this is probably more of a pipe
dream at the moment :-(> At the moment im working on the OSD
> thingy but&nbsp; i also have a 1 wire hub that i got a while back
> and was thinking it would be good to put Pic on it and xpl > enable
it so some other device could request the status of > devices on each
port of the hub...I havnt even put the hub > together yet but as i
understand it&nbsp; you can put temp sensors > and id buttons on
each port...so each port would become a > ZONE ...........any thoughts
!!I don't know anything about 1-wire, though am very interested.I'm sure
someone can advise.RegardsTony</TT><TT>xPL Links: <A
href="http://www.xplproject.org.uk";>http://www.xplproject.org.uk</A>
<A href="http://www.xplhal.com";>http://www.xplhal.com</A> <A
href="http://www.xpl.myby.co.uk";>http://www.xpl.myby.co.uk</A>To
Post a Message: ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx Subscribe:&nbsp;