Re: Long message

  • Subject: Re: Long message
  • From: Ian Lowe
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 11:09:00 +0000

There isn't Steve, and tbh, that would be pretty unlikely..

There isn't provision for multiple bodies in xPL messages, unlike xAP, and
the intention is always to have single use messages, so rather than a
fairly
chunky message that contains information for a light controller scene, and
av switching, and curtain control (for instance), we would use several
smaller xPL messages, each with just one system involved.

Did you have a specific app in mind?

Ian.