RE: Rioplayxpl

  • Subject: RE: Rioplayxpl
  • From: Tony T
  • Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 18:53:00 +0000

> It start up, displays a few expected messages and then gives
> a "segmentation fault".

Solved this mystery, I'd left a reference to /dev/ir in the code.

It now runs, responds to xpl messages, the on-screen (and mini web server)
status screens show it playing the tracks as expected.

The problem is all I get is white(ish) noise.
Probably an issue with my compilation of the mad decoder, I guess.
Or maybe with the soundcard config.

When I try it on an actual eden mobo, it cannot initialise the soundcard so
I'll need to rebuild the kernel I guess.

Regards
Tony