RE: May meeting

  • Subject: RE: May meeting
  • From: Graham Howe
  • Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 21:09:00 +0000

17/18 of May

If you want to do some demos, then you can probably share the
HomeAutomator/Firm room. I will probably be doing 6 demos over the two
days, but there will be plenty of time for some xPL demos too. For my
demos I will be bringing a server (win2k), laptop(xp pro), 2 ePODS, 3
DDARs, 3 X10 modules, HomeVision, Firm and other bits and bobs. As it
will all be in the room for the 2 days, you are welcome to make use of
it.

Graham

href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=25b6WkyZAj9OL4V8mLtpEE70gdqD9EYLCdsS_gGuqm4BzmwwovuCfLFVVt-cKHp05DgXgmY">tony@x...</a>]
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=kxoli3AE2MrtgLPwbcyfWMI0flEZpM1L2QhL24x-8V9gkeIskvgkYhZZXTmxUoK3nJrFnAnQFzlvm-2c0bJk">ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx</a>