Re: RioPlay xPL Query

  • Subject: Re: RioPlay xPL Query
  • From: Rob West
  • Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 14:01:00 +0000

OK. I've looked into it a bit further:

If I power the unit up, then select a ShoutCast station it works fine.

When I subsequently select another ShoutCast station and press enter on the
unit or remote, nothing happens (no xPL messages and the unit continues
playing the existing station) - unless I issue a "Clear" first.

I don't think there's anything peculiar about my setup????

Rob.