RE: Linux Kit Update

  • Subject: RE: Linux Kit Update
  • From: Tony T
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 15:00:00 +0000

> There is a single source for the hub,
> and a single source for the development framework.
>
> The Rio/ddar version (when available) will probably be a
> separate framework source, due to limitations of the devices.

Just finished the new version of rioplayxpl (v1.1) for the rio/ddar, and
other than a few minor changes specific to the rio, the xPL code is
identical to the linux/cygwin/tivo framework code. Neat :-)

Will make it available for download (along with the cross compiler) when we
get our new port.

I'll also try to get my rio web front end in a presentable state, for those
interested in trying it (it does the same sort of stuff, I think, as the
slimp3 front end - but not so pretty).

Regards
Tony