RE: SUCCESS was Rioplay and xPL

  • Subject: RE: SUCCESS was Rioplay and xPL
  • From: UKHA
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 00:36:00 +0000

iirc the .arf file is just a tarball... so you'd just tar up the
whole set of files/dirs then rename the file to receiver.arf

The other option is to just refresh the .arf file with your updated files.

I'd like to get a copy of this tho... what code was it based on?
rrr or rioplay or some other...?

I think I've said before that the only real problem with them is
their stability and lack of some of the original functions....

I wish they'd just release the original code...

yet again, good work Tony

Andy