RE: Rioplay and xPL

  • Subject: RE: Rioplay and xPL
  • From: UKHA
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 14:21:00 +0000

I actually just quickly downloaded the client and ran it again,
within 5 seconds i realised the other issue I had was still there,
no search facilities.. I guess it's like anything really, but I'd rather
it was a more complete client than it currently is.

I'm happy for you to do the xpl stuff then I'll take a look at yours :D

Andy