RE: Rioplay and xPL

  • Subject: RE: Rioplay and xPL
  • From: Tony T
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 13:44:00 +0000

> It should work fine, tho you will need a cross compiler...
>
> check out <a href="http://www.mock.com/receiver/";>http://www.mock.com/receiver/</a>
he's got some details there

Thank Andy, looks like it's going to be a lot more complicated than I
thought :-(
But I'm going to give it a crack anyway.

Unfortunately, his pre built toolchain appears to be missing, so I'll have
to try and follow his instructions.

> p.s. bloody good idea, shame rioplay isn't very stable

I've only been using it for a couple of hours, but it's a lot better than
the rezza client, by the looks of it.

I'm going to start small by trying to just remake the source with an extra
item on the menu, if that works I'll try receiving an xpl packet, and if
that works I'll try and make an xpl module to change the shoutcast stream
(start small).

I'll probably fail at the first hurdle, but you never know.

T.