Re: xPL Tools/projects

  • Subject: Re: xPL Tools/projects
  • From: Frank Mc Alinden
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 01:44:00 +0000

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0
Transitional//EN">
<DIV><FONT size="2">Hi Andy</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size="2">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I could
probably start soon on a xPL&nbsp; Pic/ Osd thingy but i wouldnt know
were to start to make networkable (pc) .....So if your interested let me
know ....Some help would be required with schema,s etc as i dont really
fully understand that lingo.......I think i got the
basics..</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size="2">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Also i purchased one of those 1 wire hub kits from Simon Aktins (still
havnt put it together) but was thinking it might be possible to put a pic
on it and make xPLable....any thoughts???</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT
size="2"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size="2"><FONT face="Courier
New" size="3">>I've started work on TRIG events for
IR, DAWNDUSK, >and TIME... X10 Trigs are
done.</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size="2"><FONT face="Courier
New"
size="3"></FONT></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size="2"><FONT face="Courier
New" size="3">Could this be used with
Homevision??</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size="2"><FONT face="Courier
New"
size="3"></FONT></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size="2"><FONT face="Courier
New" size="3">Frank</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size="2"><FONT face="Courier
New" size="3">PS BTW Andy did you receive my reply to
your Hello email?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV></DIV></FONT>
<BLOCKQUOTE>
<DIV>----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
<DIV><B>From:</B> <A title="ukha@xxxxxxx"
href="mailto:ukha@xxxxxxx";>UKHA</A>
</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title="ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx"
href="mailto:ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx";>ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx</A>
</DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Friday, January 17, 2003 6:09
AM</DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> Re: [ukha_xpl] xPL
Tools/projects</DIV>
<DIV><FONT
size="2"></FONT></DIV><TT>Hi Frank,I'd
actually be interested in what hardware is being developed too. At the
moment I'm only using software (since you're probably already aware of my
limited electronics experience!) So I'd be interested to know what hardware
is being developed.If possible I'd like to actually buy a unit off someone
so that I can be sure that HomeAutomator interfaces ok. Preferably some
sort of display device, and even more preferably something that can be
plugged into a network - not essential but nice. In fact even something as
simple as a set of LED's representing the 256 X10 addresses, when an X10
address comes on (or bright or dims) then the LED would effectively
follow...I've started work on TRIG events for IR, DAWNDUSK, and TIME... X10
Trigs are done.I've also had an issue with the HUB model, which I'm working
on...AndyOn 16/01/2003 at 19:25 Frank Mc Alinden wrote:>Hi
All>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb
sp;&nbsp; Was wondering if Tony + Ian were going to update their
testing>programs soon for the new protocol???>>Also are we going
to keep a list of hardware / software&nbsp; projects database>so
that several people are not working on the same project..For
instance>Keith D is going to do a OSD project so it would be silly for
me to do the>same...>--- Tag-it! v2.0 (c) Andy Powell 1998My
computer's sick and I think my modem is a carrier.</TT><TT>To
to:ukha_xpl-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx</TT><TT>Your use of Yahoo!
Groups is subject to the <A href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>Yahoo!
Terms of Service</A>.</TT> </BLOCKQUOTE>