More Schema..

  • Subject: More Schema..
  • From: UKHA
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 18:31:00 +0000

Hi,

I've now got Homeautomator sending out xPL packets when an X10 device
changes
state but have got a couple of questions regarding schema

Do the command pairs have to appear in a particular order? are both of
these
valid, or does the schema define the actual order?

X10.BASIC
{
COMMAND=DIM
LEVEL=77
DEVICE=B2
}

and....

X10.BASIC
{
COMMAND=DIM
DEVICE=B2
LEVEL=77
}

I've noticed that much of the schema is lower case. Is it case sensitive,
eg are
the following schema 'the same'

XPL-TRIG
{