RE: NEW arf file was xPL Rioplay now available

  • Subject: RE: NEW arf file was xPL Rioplay now available
  • From: UKHA
  • Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 16:55:00 +0000

Tony,

Sounds ok to me... I love this I'm just building a dcom application so that
the
Rio/DDARs can be controlled from ASP/VBScript
and you can get the current status and song playing...I think this will be
much better interface than the tiny screen.

It's been a bit o a task only because I haven't really followed the xpl and
xap
progression much, and as such this is my first app.

I've decided to separate it from HA since this just seems to make sense...

and now that I can access my full collection it's much better...

Thanks for all you've done...

Andy