RE: NEW arf file was xPL Rioplay now available

  • Subject: RE: NEW arf file was xPL Rioplay now available
  • From: Tony T
  • Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 16:33:00 +0000

> > do you think you could add another stat msg?
> >
> > Playing next
> >
> > to say what the next song would be...
> >

> I'll take a look when I get a minute,
> But I'm not sure accessing the queue is very straightforward,
> At the point I'd need to.

Ok, I can do this.

I'll have to change the schema status to.
Status=playing or next
Type=mp3/flac etc or shoutcast (what was in status before)

Also, the playing "next" message will be broadcast directly
_before_ the
"playing"...
Though I'm looking for a possible solution to this.

Is this ok with everyone?

Tony