RE: NEW arf file was xPL Rioplay now available

  • Subject: RE: NEW arf file was xPL Rioplay now available
  • From: Tony T
  • Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 22:23:00 +0000

> Unfortuneately, I get the same problem... the logo flashing :(
>
> Perhaps I'm doing something wrong?

I downloaded the receiver.arf into the server software directory, launched
the software, and booted the rio's (having unplugged them from the power
supply first).

I assume youre doing the same thing?
(i.e. not unpacking the file or anything, as winzip cannot extract the file
succesfully)

Is there any kind of date on the units to indicate month of manufacture, as
this is looking like a possible firmware issue?

The file you downloaded was just called receiver.arf?

Are you using any form of download utility that could be damaging the file?

I'm stumped.

If your rio wasn't manufactured around the same time as mine, I'll have to
try and get my hands on a similar model.

My units get their ip via dynamic dhcp, is this the same for you, or are
you
allocating a fixed ip?
(just thought that the way I grab the ip address to build the instance, may
not work in this scenario).

Many thanks
Tony