RE: xPL Rioplay now available

  • Subject: RE: xPL Rioplay now available
  • From: UKHA
  • Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 11:39:00 +0000

Tony,

I've just downloaded it again and the size IS different from the one that
was
there before. This time I get
2,304,000 bytes. It does get much futher now tho, but is still unusable.
All I
get is the rioplay logo flashing

Once the zipped version appears on your site I'll try that too,,

Andy

href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=bgkFH7vYUVZcow-dopfB8ydukAPokLBAl3yPxp2ZPyWz77xceNY8BhtvvxttVGqY0-go2cZLK3Mn-9v9HsIzNdlR-RJP7K0DsKoNfw">ukha_xpl-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx</a>