RE: xPL Rioplay now available

  • Subject: RE: xPL Rioplay now available
  • From: Tony T
  • Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 06:21:00 +0000

Not sure why there is a problem, I tested the arf file in the standard
software.

Initially I had problems creating a tar ball that would boot, had to use
the
--posix option.

There _is_ a chance I've somehow mamanged to load up one of the non-working
arf's, but unlikely.
I'll test it again when I get home today (I'll download it from my web just
in case).

Have just republished the arf I have with me incase it didn't upload
correctly.
The size reported by xp should be about 2250kb

I've added a zipped version for safety.

Regards
Tony